WATER FILTRATION TECH AND WELL PUMP INSTALLER
Monmouth & Ocean County Area
The Technician(s) are responsible for performing the following: Diagnostics, Water Filtration Custom Builds, Installing Pressure tanks/Pressure Switches, Installing Well Pumps, Installations and System Start-Ups, Preventative Maintenance. The Technician’s role is responsible for managing time and resources so that customers are serviced promptly and effectively.
- Mechanical & Electrical troubleshooting of all phases of our water delivery and/or water filtration projects.
- Sales of suggested/needed work and or equipment to properly complete the job.
- Properly document all findings, memorialize appointment findings and customer communications.
- Emergency service calls after hours and weekends sometimes.
- Keep work vehicles and shop clean
- Make sure trucks are kept “Fully” stocked
- Heavy lifting will be necessary at times
- Work extremely clean and neat.
- Have clean driving record.
- Have the ability to Multi-Task
- Be extremally reliable.
- Neat appearance.
- Work clean and neat.
- Be able to stay off cell pone and not text during work time.
- Paid Time Off – Sick/vacation
- Partially paid medical insurance
- Pay based on experience plus Incentives/bonuses